Viva Decor Terra is a slightly grainy color formulated to deliver a traditional Terracotta effect on almost any household object. It has never been easier to give your own objects a truly Mediterranean effect. Hint: To avoid brush marks after color has dried – gently wipe over the last coat of Terra with a sponge before it dries.
For best results please follow the guidelines as below:
- Viva Decor Terra should be applied in 2 thin coats with a max. coat of 1 mm per application - apply second coat only after first coat has completely dried.
- Do not dry Viva Decor “Terra” too fast and let your decorated work dry naturally – for example do not use any heat source – hair dryer etc.
Step by Step
1. Use a sponge or a brush to apply a base coat of Terra and let it dry completely.
2. Using a brush apply a second coat of Terra - if this second coat does not cover your object effectively simply apply a third coat.
3. For a typical terracotta effect - gently sand your object with fine glass paper after the final coat of Terra has dried. You can achieve a number of unique effects on your Terra painted object - to finish your own master piece – simply stencil a design or glue on a rope.