Last Minute Gifts: Christmas Gift Card Holder
Designed by Candice Windham Design Studio
Christmas Gift Card Holder
1. Fold one piece of Evergreen Double Dot die cut and set aside.
2. Score the second Evergreen piece 7/8” from the original score (See diagram, page 2). Score the Wild Berry Flourish piece 3/8” from the original score. (See diagram, page 2) Fold both along new score lines.
3. Sponge all edges with Walnut Paper Soft Color.
2. Assemble cards with Wild Berry Flourish in the center. Tie gold rib- bon to secure pages, with knot at the top of the book.
3. Sponge edges of 4” square of Holly paper with Walnut Paper Soft Color and adhere 4” square around fold to secure ribbon.
4. Apply Gold Inka Gold to the nameplate diecut. Adhere sentiment to back of diecut and adhere both to the card front, overlapping the binding edge.
5. Use Gold Pearl pen to add faux brads to the diecut and to edge the card cover.
6. Apply Ruby Glitter liner to holly berries on binding.
7. Attach 2” x 4” holly paper in back page of book,adding adhesive only to the sides and bottom to form the gift card pocket.
8. Tie jingle bells onto ribbon ends. Double knot ribbon and add a bit of glue to prevent raveling.
Viva Decor Products
• My Paper World - Designo-Paper (001)
• Paper Soft Color: Walnut Brown (451)
• Sponge Daubers
• Glitter Liner Ruby (400)
• Inka Gold: Gold (901) • Pearl Pen: Gold (901))
Bo Bunny Products
• Evergreen Double Dot, (12ED714)
Cut two with Sizzix Card, A2 with Decorative Edge die
• Wild Berry Flourish, (12ED714)
Cut one with Sizzix Card, A2 with Decorative Edge die
• Father Christmas Holly (12FH968)
4” square and 2” x 4” scrap
• Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Card, A2 with Decorative Edge (657083)
• Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates (656938)
• Chipboard: Nameplate from Movers and Shapers Die
• Stamped or Computer-Generated Sentiment on white Designo-Paper
• Sponge or sponge-tipped applicator • Ribbon, 18” • Jingle bells, 2 • Adhesive