Viva Décor Mirror Paint is a totally innovative new product that transforms simple glass or acrylic items into fascinating mirror objects. Specially developed to deliver a “silver-plated” effect you can even give opaque surfaces like storm lamps and lanterns a beautiful antique mirror-effect.
How To Use:
- 1. Prepare a clear surface for paint application by cleaning it with alcohol.
- 2. Apply a small quantity of Viva Décor Mirror Paint onto a waterproof surface using a square sponge.
- 3. Once the first layer of Mirror Paint dries (appr. 30 mins.), use a cloth to buff it lightly and then apply a second coat over it.
- (heat can be applied to speed up drying time)
- 4. Repeat again one more time & don’t forget to buff!
- 5. Finish result should be a solid reflective surface. If you can see patches — apply another layer of paint.
- > Shake well before use
- > Before applying — clean all glass and acrylic surfaces with washing liquid or alcohol
- > All subsurface must be grease free and dry. Remove all residual color, glue or stickers before applying Mirror Paint
- > Wash your hands and do not use hand cream before using Mirror Paint
- > Air drying is less likely to cause uneven coverage
- > Do not inhale, wash your hands right after usage
- > Keep away from children & pets!